1. We need 100%:
1.1. Domain name registrar credentials (name of registrar, login, password, pin)
1.2. Hosting (it can be the same credentials as a domain registrar or separate)
2. It is important to provide credentials (if you have accounts):
2.1. Google my business page
2.2. Bing Places
2.4. Social media (FB, Instagram, Twitter, any others)
2.5. Any other 3rd party services you use online on your website
Please take into consideration that we can start working on the project and be responsible for your digital presence only after all the credentials are provided.
The domain name you choose has a vast and long term impact on all your marketing affords. It is better if you can consider the domain name before you even choose your business name.
1. Short and memorable
2. Keywords in the domain name
3. Choose the right TDL extension
4. Use Hyphens No underlines between words when the domain name is long
5. Consider buying multiple TLD extension (help to secure your brand)
6. Consider Buying similar domain names (help to secure your brand)
Do not forget about SSL certificate, Your website should be running securely (https).
7. A Decent period (one-year minimum) of registration with autopay is recommended
4 TIPS FOR EFFECTIVE SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS
February 19, 2020
October 4, 2019